Hello again! Today I received my ‘Me Moment’ Spring Walmart Beauty Box. I was surprised at how many items were in this box. If you didn’t know Walmart has a beauty box subscription and its only $5.00!! CRAZZY CHEEAP RIGHHT?? They usually do it per season so you get 4 boxes a year. If you would like to find out more or subscribe I will link there website below.
I think its definitely a reasonable price considering mostly everything is trial/travel size. Which I don’t mind because you could try new products before buying the full size because who hasn’t done this mistake of buying the full size and then not liking it. It sucks believe me lol.
I believe all boxes are the same but I have noticed some subscribers might get a thing or two different (maybe there low on stock on some items, I’m not sure.) Anyways so let me tell you what I received in my box:
- Schwarzkopf Ultra Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner 1.7 fl oz
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisturizing Conditioner 1.7 fl oz
- Sea Minerals Body Wash w/ Shea Butter 2 fl oz
- Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer 2 fl oz
- SOO AE Purifying Black Charcoal Mask
- Colgate Optic White Radiant toothpaste 0.75 fl oz
- Ban powder fresh Roll-On Antiperspirant
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine 50
- Sinful Colors Professional Nail Colour in 1722 Sweeten the Teal
As you could see in the featured picture it also comes with some coupons and some paper samples which come in handy while traveling.
My honest opinion on this box is that I’m happy with everything it came with but honestly only the Charcoal Mask and Neutrogena Lip Shine grabbed my attention. So probably the rest of it is going to go in my travel, extra stuff drawer in my vanity or probably give away to my sister or mom. I mean they are great items but I seem to have shampoo and toothpaste already so why open it lol. (Featured picture is my own)
If this seems to be a box your interested in getting I would encourage you to get it because it has great brands and for $5.00 its basically nothing lol especially if you travel often. I hope you guys liked my Walmart Beauty Box Blog and tell me ‘Have you tried any of these items?’ ‘Which ones should I try?’ Thanks for reading and have a great evening/night!!